Good to know
Distance to city center
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- Nice and large room, comfortable bed - Cheap restaurant and good choice around as well
- Room was not cleaned every day, they just changed the towels - Quite far from the tube station and from the center of Beijing
The beds were comfortable and it had quite a laid back feel until we checked out or asked for breakfast.
The hotel was quite far away from everything and catching taxis was very difficult. The hotel did not want to honor giving us breakfast until we provided the receipt that showed it was incluluded. We had problems when checking out, and I will be making a complaint.
It was quiet.
The larger rooms are not cooled or heated sufficiently by the systems. Based on other hotels we stayerd at in Beijing with better locations. The price was much too expensive.
Hotel is not beside the main road that must pay for taxi to find. The manager do not study the condition of service completely. The waiter cannot speak English.
It is cheap, an you get good value for your money..
The rates on website where a little different from the actual rates for the room, and when we asked for breakfest they wanted us to pay even though it should be included..
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Ai Hua
Where is Ai Hua located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Ai Hua?
Does Ai Hua offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Ai Hua offer free parking?
Does Ai Hua offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Ai Hua from the airport?
Does Ai Hua have a pool?
Most Popular Landmarks
- Temple of Heaven 1.3 km
- Panjiayuan Antique Market 3.1 km
- Beijing Ancient Observatory 3.7 km
- Mausoleum of Mao Zedong 3.7 km
- National Museum of China 3.7 km
- Great Hall of the People 4.1 km