Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Distance to airport
|"Very friendly and helpful personel."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"staffs were very friendly and helpful."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Friendly, adaptable staff & a good location."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"They are unorganized and have no electricity in hotel for two days"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"The location was very near to Sultanahmed."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Guy at the reception was really helpful, trying his best to make all clients happy Location is good: just about 7 minutes walk to the Blue Mosque
1. I was not informed that the room I've paid for is located in the basement. You book a room through the website and upon check in they tell you that you have to pay more to get a normal room, not in the basement 2. Ventilation in the room is poor, air is poor. 3. Lady serving breakfasts is just terribly rude with people. Breakfast ends up at 10.30 and even if you need a bit of milk to add to your coffee, she will refuse to give you. 4. Room service happens randomly: on some days they don't clean at all. 5. It's noisy outside, so get ready to have noisy nights.
The location is good. It had a nice shower.
Quite a few things where wrong, the staff did not know what they where doing. I was over charged on my CC, they told me to check out a day before my departure (by mistake), they were not easy to communicate with. The bed was the hardest I have ever slept on. You are given no soap or shampoo. The free breakfast was the worst I have ever had. The room is very small and the nosiest hotel room I have ever paid for, making it very hard to sleep at night.
Position excellent; reasonably clean; bed confortable
The room was too small, you cann't turn around.bulk. as well the location is so far, you have to walk a long distance to reach the main street and the tram station. As well i had difficulties in finding the hotel, due to its bad location
Free WI-FI internet, good big bed
Parking is simply on the street, small rooms, small bathroom, terrible veiw from the window
Located in Istanbul (Sultanahmet), Magnificent Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Blue Mosque and Sultanahmet Square. Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
based on 46 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Magnificent Hotel
Where is Magnificent Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Magnificent Hotel?
Does Magnificent Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Magnificent Hotel offer free parking?
Does Magnificent Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Magnificent Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Magnificent Hotel?
Does Magnificent Hotel have a pool?
Reviews about Magnificent Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Küçük Ayasofya Camii 132 m
- Türk ve İslam Eserleri Müzesi 351 m
- Sultan Ahmet Camii 0.4 km
- Sultanahmet Meydani 0.5 km
- Yerebatan Sarayi 0.7 km
- Kapaliçarşi 0.8 km
About the Neighborhood
Fatih is known for: monuments, heritage, traditional vibeMore