Value for money
Distance to city center
Distance to airport
|"Wonderful helpful staff"||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Amazing luxury hotel in the heart of Matera."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"The hotel staff was extremely helpful."||(in 19 reviews)|
|staff were very helpful||in 37 reviews|
|beautiful hotel||in 33 reviews|
|nice room||in 29 reviews|
|location great||in 28 reviews|
|hotel room||in 24 reviews|
|breakfast nice||in 10 reviews|
|duomo||in 6 reviews|
|great view||in 4 reviews|
|heart of matera||in 4 reviews|
|hotel by car||in 4 reviews|
|walking distance||in 4 reviews|
|breakfast buffet||in 2 reviews|
|lower enough the temperature||in 2 reviews|
|ztl zone||in 2 reviews|
|beach and pool||in 1 review|
|great hotel||in 1 review|
|hot water||in 1 review|
|nissi beach||in 1 review|
|star hotel||in 1 review|
Hotel is centrally located and has a great overall ambiance. The modern decor juxtaposed with the ancient setting really works and it is very charming
Services and staff are not at 5 star level and not ready for "the big time." 98% of the hotel is amazing but the other 2% are vexing and frustrating. There is no porter service of any value --we had to lug our own bags to our room-- the hot water was scalding hot and could not be changed, and there were no Kleenex in the bathroom. Directions to dinner were flat out wrong, and the service in general was distant and cold. The "attitude" type hotel should be met with flawless service and standards. In this case it was just odd and out of place.
Very kind hotel staff and a nice room for breakfast.
Very good location but a bit difficult to find a way (access) to the hotel by car.
very clean rooms, most delicious design, beautiful location
no free swimming-pool
Staff and unique ambiance
It was really hard to find our room, and our key did not always work. Also, they had trouble making up the room within the six hours we gave them.
A stay at Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel places you in the heart of Matera, steps from Sassi and the Park of the Rupestrian Churches and Cathedral of Matera. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 224 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel is located at Piazzo Duomo 13, 0.6 km from the center of Matera. Cattedrale di Matera is the closest landmark to Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel.
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel.
Yes, Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
No, Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel does not offer free parking.
No, Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel is 53.8 km from Bari Palese. Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel is 112.6 km from Brindisi Papola Casale.
Yes, Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel is a pet-friendly hotel.
Yes, Palazzo Gattini Luxury Hotel has a pool onsite.