Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Distance to airport
|"The indoor pool is very nice!"||(in 18 reviews)|
|"The staff was great."||(in 70 reviews)|
|"The staff is great Breakfast is good."||(in 80 reviews)|
|"Dirty carpets staff was rude"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"TV channels were not available."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Did not clean room."||(in 42 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
NEVER EVER AGAIN
Help with printing flight boarding document was about the only positive thing I can think of. Oh & The coffee in the morning was excellent.
The night counter agent was just this side of downright rude. I was the only customer but I was not greeted or acknowledged until he DEMANDED ID & credit card. After dropping my bag in the room I went back downstairs to have a cigarette. I had a problem unlocking my room so went back downstairs for help. He was on his cell phone as we went back to my room. He opened the door & left without 1 word. Took the do not disturb sign off the door @ 9:15. Got back to the room that night & NOTHING WAS CLEANED NOR THE BED MADE!! Told that they don't go back to rooms to see if the sign came off the door. Spoke with Mr Personality and was told that if the sign was on the door when they went by the cleaners check a box for DND so...the agent I reported to said he would ensure that my room was cleaned. Yeah, half-*****. Dirty glasses left in rest room, 1 of 2 trashs cans emptied...a royal messs!! Requested a partial refund when checking out & was told that I had a great deal because I used the website so, basically, too bad-so sad. Never again will I frequent this hotel chain & if I have my way neither will any of my friends or family.
Dirty carpets, wall cracks, and strong smells in the halls
Someone just opened our door at exactly checkout time and told us we needed to check out immediately
I liked it was close to the main highway.
1) Although it was close to the highway, entering the facility or exiting the facility was difficult. The median was in the way of the entrance and you had to go down a ways in either direction to go into or out of the hotel. 2) The lady at the front counter was not very friendly. We arrived early (12:15 pm) for a wedding we were attending at 4:00 pm. We were not allowed to go into the room because it was not 3:00 pm. My wife had to get a local hairdresser to do my wife's hair. When we came back (still early 1:30 pm), we waited in the lobby with all our luggage. Another couple arrived at 2:15 pm and they were allowed to sign in. My wife approached the desk again and asked why they were allowed to sign in and we finally were let in after a gentleman said there was no problem. Our room was prepaid from March 2015. I would not recommend this place to anyone visiting New Braunfels, TX. In the morning, the same receptionist, was cleaning up the breakfast area and taking away food items 15 minutes before the end of breakfast. I did see the manager/owner replacing the scrambled eggs for those who arrived about ten minutes to 10:00 am. some families were still trying to feed their kids and some older couples were just getting a light fare.
Beds were comfortable.
Our view looked like a dumb site w/ donkey's that made noise throughout the night. Staff seemed not to care the first day, but once refreshed, the following day staff was very helpful.
With a stay at Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels in New Braunfels, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Gruene Hall and 8 minutes from Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in New Braunfels? This hotel features 625 square feet (58 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 756 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels
Does Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels?
Does Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels offer free parking?
Does Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels?
Does Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels have a pool?
Reviews about Wingate by Wyndham New Braunfels
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vineyard at Gruene 2.1 km
- Gruene Hall 2.4 km
- Winery on the Gruene 2.5 km
- Museum of Texas Handmade Furniture 3 km
- Guadalupe Valley Winery 3.9 km
- New Braunfels MarketPlace 4.3 km