Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
|New Orleans Louis Armstrong|
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Love this place
Like stepping back in time. This place is beautiful and an all around great experience. The staff was nothing but welcoming and kind. I'll certainly be coming back.
Unfriendly staff, bad area
- only 10 minutes by car from French quarter - bus station near (30 minutes to French Quarter)
- the boss/owner was extremely unfriendly (there were like 5-6 situations where he just snapped at us "Maaaaam my office is closed!" or "Maaaam this isnt a 24h reservation" etc. really extremely unfriendly, and we really didn't ask for anything special. (he was friendly to our male friends though so you might be fine if you're a guy ..) - Breakfast: Coffee (coffee only isn't breakfast, although it said online that breakfast was included) - apparently in a bad area (taxi driver said so), I wouldn't walk around when it's dark - for those with a car it's ok I guess but wouldn't stay more than 1-2 days it's really not a nice hotel
Friendly and attentive staff and a great value.
Too far from the quarter and in a sketchy part of the city.
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Crescent Palms Motel
Where is Crescent Palms Motel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Crescent Palms Motel?
Does Crescent Palms Motel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Crescent Palms Motel offer free parking?
Does Crescent Palms Motel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Crescent Palms Motel from the airport?
Does Crescent Palms Motel have a pool?
Reviews about Crescent Palms Motel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Saint Louis Cemetery No. 2 2.3 km
- Saenger Theatre 2.4 km
- Lafayette Cemetery 2.7 km
- The National WWII Museum 2.8 km
- New Orleans Musical Legends Park 2.8 km
- Louisiana Children's Museum 2.9 km