Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Distance to airport
|"The staff is awesome."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Affordable and the room was comfortable."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Location was good"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"breakfast was also not good."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Dirty room."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Got locked out of the hotel every night because side door did not work."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
poor internet, no breakfast as advertised.
• kitchenette was clean • fridge/freezer was cold and ready to go.
• Floors were super sticky on arrival. • offered breakfast only consisted of instant oatmeal and coffee. • kitchenette sink was very slow to drain. • free wifi is throttled to 90kb/s. this is barely enough to even check email. Some webpages took almost a minute to fully load. (including Gmail) • extremely low water pressure in shower. • half the water leaked into the wall and out onto the floor. • There is a very little noise insulation between the hallway and the room, and between outside and the room. (albeit, my room was on the highway side of the building). • A loose piece of roofing panel was constantly banging in the wind outside my window.
Located in a city that millions of travelers visit every year, Extended Stay America – Dallas – Frankford Road provides guests with the amenities needed to feel more at home. The rooms feature kitchens equipped with the cookware and dishes needed to prepare full meals. The hotel is pet-friendly too so guests can bring along their furry family members.
All of the rooms in the hotel are suite-style. There are fully-equipped kitchens, flatscreen TVs, free WiFi, climate control, work desks, coffee makers, and hairdryers in all of the 118 rooms. The rooms are spacious and are meant to cater toward both leisure and business travelers. There are also self-serve laundry facilities and free parking included for all guests of the Extended Stay America – Dallas – Frankford Road.
The hotel provided grab-and-go items for breakfast every morning for all guests in the hotel. Other meals either have to be cooked in rooms or found at area restaurants. There are many that can be walked to from the property. Norma’s Café is only 15 minutes away. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is a quick four-minute walk from the hotel. Other options include Ill Forks and Ruth’s Chris Steak House.
The Extended Stay America – Dallas – Frankford Road provides guests with an outdoor pool, fitness facilities, as well as laundry facilities. The location also makes it easy to get out to attractions like the WaterTower Theater, the Shops at Willow Bend, the Mary Kay Museum, Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, and the Cavanaugh Flight Museum.
based on 208 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road
Where is Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road?
Does Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road offer free parking?
Does Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road?
Does Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road have a pool?
Reviews about Extended Stay America - Dallas - Frankford Road
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum 3.3 km
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park 14.6 km
- Frisco Heritage Museum 16.4 km
- Southfork Ranch 20.9 km
- White Rock Lake 21.2 km
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden 22.4 km