Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
|Mexico City Benito Juarez|
Distance to airport
|"Great and friendly staff."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"The breakfast was really good!"||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Location was fantastic!"||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Uncomfortable stay due to continuous hammering, with lobby area full of dust."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"The slowest elevator in the world."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The hotel is located in good zona.
The hotel has no good atmosfere and and the carpets inside are dirty.
This Hotel is excellent for the price! Its in a very good location and the room was always clean and tidy! I was on the 7th floor and it was quite peaceful! The TV worked great however the beds were pretty hard but u will get used to it and it will help your back! The breakfast was always good and they change the buffet menu everday! The waiter is very attentive so please tip him! Great value and you will not be disappointed!
The hotel staff only spoke Spanish and barely any English! But they still will help u!
- well positioned to visit the city - free internet (but it did not woek) - huge lcd television (but only with 20 channels of spanish tv) - 2 free bottles of water provided
- old room in need of refurbishing - old bathroom with broken tiles all over - we had to change room because the first one was stinking- staff not so helpful (i had to call them 6 times for the internet that was not working only to hear them say that i had to go down to the lobby to connect) - slow elevator - lcd television with no international news channel - taxi to the airport: the girl at the lobby told me that it would cost 115PESOS; when i was in the taxi the driver told me that it would cost 150PESOS - slow and old elevator - no city maps available at the lobby
The front desk staff were amazing and very friendly! They knew me by name after only one previous stay.
The internet connection was not good.
The employees are particularly nice and efficient, the bed is confortable and the room has an agreeable arrangement of the furniture. Everything is quite clean and tidy. It's well located if you want to walk around the city without being worried about having to cover large distances at night.
Although it was clean, I found the bathroom a bit uncomfortable and with weak light. The walls are clearly too thin since one hears only too well the noises from the elevator and the hall, as well as from the adjacent rooms.
Located in Mexico City (Zona Rosa), Hotel Clé is within a 10-minute walk of Reforma 222 and Glorieta de Insurgentes. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 396 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Clé
Where is Hotel Clé located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Clé?
Does Hotel Clé offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Clé offer free parking?
Does Hotel Clé offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Clé from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Clé?
Does Hotel Clé have a pool?
Reviews about Hotel Clé
Most Popular Landmarks
- El Ángel de la Independencia 0.9 km
- Museo Memoria y Tolerancia 1.8 km
- Alameda Central 1.9 km
- Museo de Arte Moderno 2.1 km
- Museo Tamayo de Arte Contemporáneo 2.1 km
- Palace of Fine Arts 2.2 km