Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Distance to airport
|"Bed comfortable and super clean"||(in 25 reviews)|
|"Clean and great location"||(in 65 reviews)|
|"handy for Del Monte centre."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Bathroom smelling really bad."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Continental breakfast was a joke."||(in 35 reviews)|
|"The parking lot was very tiny."||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
very clean and quiet motel close to shopping easy drive to wharf and beaches. Large room with a couch was really nice to relax in.
The pool is unheated so we didn't use it.; that was disappointing.
Hotel was clean, close to attractions, and well priced. Bed was pretty comfy.
The area is definitely on the nicer side but I was concerned about the openness of the parking lot during the night. No issues, just concerns.
3 night Memorial Day stay
Location is great. Friendly staff for the most part. The safe was handy. Free parking. Nice to have fridge and microwave and good selection of channels and nice TV.
Bed sheets were paper thin. Beds were uncomfortable. Bathroom didn't smell fresh. Continental breakfast was nothing to write home about- all cheap GMO food. All in all, way overpriced for having to pay $274 per night. It was a holiday weekend so they probably raised rates but I didn't see the value.
Very large bathroom and decent sized room.
Pool was not heated.
Great place to stay.
Rooms were clean, great bathrooms, excellent location, wonderful experience.
- Super 8 Monterey/Carmel is located in the heart of Monterey, CA. We are newly renovated and offer a complimentary SurperStart Breakfast and Wireless High Speed Internet access. - Super 8 Monterey/Carmel is located within minutes from Carmel, Pebble Beach, Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row. Walking distance from the Del Monte Shopping Center and several Restaurants. - AAA approved. All newly renovated rooms with Microwave/Refrigerator, In-Room Coffee Maker, Clock Radio and Hairdryer. Free Parking - 100 percent Smoke Free - No Pets Allowed - Guest Laundry - Photo ID/Credit Card required at Check-In - In-room safe charge of 1.50 per room per night
based on 842 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel offer free parking?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel have a pool?
Reviews about Super 8 by Wyndham Monterey/Carmel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Colton Hall Museum 1.3 km
- Cooper Molera Adobe 1.4 km
- Monterey Museum of Art-La Mirada 1.4 km
- Cathedral of San Carlos Borromeo 1.4 km
- Golden State Theater 1.6 km
- MY Museum Monterey County Youth Museum 1.6 km