Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
|Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl|
Distance to airport
|"Excellent value for money!"||(in 7 reviews)|
|"The staff was friendly and accommodating."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Great location between Sherbrooke and Ste."||(in 53 reviews)|
|"Staff was rude and incompetent."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"The small ceiling fans were useless."||(in 2 reviews)|
|"No air conditioning (only fans)."||(in 33 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The location is great! In the centre of Montreal and near to most tourist attractions. You don't even needed a car if you stay hear. Rooms were in good conditions. For the price you pay I think they're more than excellent.
This is a resident for college students and the beds were not confortable. I don't think my back would had standed it any longer.
Inexpensive, clean, staff helpful. Very firm mattress, which is essential for me. Internet hookup. Basic kitchen, which I could have used, but didn't need on this trip.
window doesn't open enough, which made it hot, but there was a good fan.
It was a small room, but it had everything I needed including a stove, mini-fridge, dresser and desk. It was very clean, and an excellent choice for the price.
There were no services (cleaning room, mini-shampoo, towels, ect.) unless requested for, but they did have it available.
the location was very convenient for shopping and access to the "Just for laughs' festival.
no air conditioning
location, functional design of unit, cleanliness
- no information about the associated parking, especially which area to park in when staying at the residences - it was so hot during my stay; I wonder if fans could be made available to guests - waiting in line, the persons in front of me were having difficulty explaining themselves in English where the question related to the availability of a toaster for their room - since some rooms have kitchenettes, it would be helpful to know what, if any, small appliances were available (at no change/deposit/or nominal fee) - a microwave or toaster would be helpful, especially for a family
Within 20 minutes' stroll from Gare d'autocars de Montreal, Residences UQAM Ouest offers guests a convenient base when in Montreal. It is situated a short walk from Saint Laurent Boulevard and Saint Catherine Street.
There are a variety of facilities available to those staying at the hostel, such as a 24-hour reception, laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi. In addition, the multilingual staff are on hand to provide assistance.
The hostel's rooms are bright and offer a kitchenette and a private bathroom.
Residences UQAM Ouest is within walking distance of McGill University, Underground City and Saint Denis Street. There are many restaurants, cafés and bars in the vicinity.
based on 3 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Residences Uqam Ouest
Where is Residences Uqam Ouest located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Residences Uqam Ouest?
Does Residences Uqam Ouest offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Residences Uqam Ouest offer free parking?
Does Residences Uqam Ouest offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Residences Uqam Ouest from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Residences Uqam Ouest?
Does Residences Uqam Ouest have a pool?
Reviews about Residences Uqam Ouest
Most Popular Landmarks
- Théâtre Saint-Denis 0.6 km
- Square Saint-Louis 0.7 km
- Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes 0.8 km
- McGill University 0.9 km
- Cathédrale Marie-Reine-du-Monde 1.3 km
- Place Jacques-Cartier 1.3 km