Fort Walton Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 89% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₪503||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₪674||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Fort Walton Beach hotel
- For those traveling to Fort Walton Beach on a budget, there are several hotel options available at an affordable price point. To save money on your vacation, rooms in the Seabreeze Inn, The Emerald Coast Inn and Suites and the Comfort Inn & Suites are some of the most affordable hotels in Fort Walton Beach.
- Beachfront hotels put you right on the water for direct access to the ocean. Whether you’re planning on swimming, surfing or lounging the day away, booking a room at oceanfront hotels like the Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront and the Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach give you easy access to the area’s characteristic white sand beaches.
- Seeking a resort experience? There are a handful of resort hotels in Fort Walton Beach and the neighboring Okaloosa Island area. Resort hotels including the Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach and the Marina Bay Resort offer a long list of amenities to keep you and your family entertained throughout your stay.
- When you’re traveling with your family, it’s important to make sure that there are amenities and activities that cater to your entire party when booking a hotel. A popular area hotel for families is the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Walton Beach hotel, which features a hot tub, a Lazy river, coastal views, an onsite restaurant and more.
- One of the most popular attractions in the Fort Walton area is Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone, which offers a wide array of fun dinosaur-themed activities and games for children. Hotels convenient to Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone include the The Island by Hotel RI, which is just minutes from the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fort Walton Beach
Are hotels in Fort Walton Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Okaloosa Island?
How much does a hotel cost in Fort Walton Beach?
Do any hotels in Fort Walton Beach offer an airport shuttle?
What is the best hotel for large groups?
Which hotels are convenient to the Emerald Coast Science Center?
What are the best areas to book a hotel for surfing?
How much is a hotel in Fort Walton Beach for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fort Walton Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fort Walton Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Fort Walton Beach hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Fort Walton Beach hotelsShow all