Palo Alto hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Palo Alto
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 154% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₪1007||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₪648||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Palo Alto hotel
- There is a good range of hotels in Palo Alto near Stanford University, from cheap motels to high-end hotels. The closest hotel to the university is The Clement Hotel in Palo Alto, which offers all-inclusive rooms as well as a 24-hour self-service pantry, a rooftop pool, a hot tub and a sundeck with cabanas, along with a gym. A mile from the university campus is the Coronet Motel which offers guests rooms with kitchenettes and an outdoor pool.
- For cheap hotels in Palo Alto, you should consider staying to the south of the city, along El Camino Real. At Hotel Parmani, guests receive complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking and there are special offers for those visiting Stanford Hospital. Americas Best Value Inn Sky Ranch provides free Wi-Fi and parking and kids under 11 go free.
- Getting around Palo Alto couldn’t be easier with the help of several forms of public transit. The free Stanford Marguerite shuttle bus service offers a route around the city via university campus, Stanford Hospital and Stanford Shopping Center. Stay close to the Palo Alto Transit Center, like Sheraton Palo Alto, to be close to the bus stop and Caltrain station.
- If you want to explore the city center of Old Palo Alto, then you must search for hotels in Palo Alto’s downtown. The Westin is around a mile from downtown and the shops on University Avenue and offers guests use of an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool.
- To get an outstanding view of Palo Alto, visit Hoover Tower on the Stanford University campus. Standing at 285 feet, this tower is home to the Hoover Institution Library and Archives of former president, Herbert Hoover. Stay at Stanford Terrace Inn, which is only a mile from the tower.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Palo Alto
Are hotels in Palo Alto safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where is the best nightlife in Palo Alto?
Are there any luxury hotels in Palo Alto?
What hotels in Palo Alto are close to the ocean?
Are there any parks worth visiting in Palo Alto?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Palo Alto?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Palo Alto by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Palo Alto hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Palo Alto hotelsShow all